Allow us to take you behind the walls and introduce you to some
of the secrets of contemplative life.
Behind these walls a journey into the center of the world begins.
There it's all so very simple, uncluttered, quiet and uncomplicated.
At the center silence becomes the voice of God speaking to the person
in a language that is not heard but understood.
This is the cloistered life of the Holy Spirit Adoration Sisters.
For us the walls become not a sign of separation but an opportunity
to open up to the delicate center of our existence.
- Through contemplation, one sees the mystery of Christ behind
all human experience - that He was always and is always there.
- An introduction to the world, not a separation from it. On the
fringe of the world, it's noisy, cluttered, confused and complicated.
To find its center you leave the fringe and begin a pilgrimage
into a quiet world where God can speak in silence.
- Christ's Eucharistic presence is singled out for constant adoration.
So central is He to the life of a Holy Spirit Adoration Sister
that His presence is never left unadored.
- Your delicate journey is done in the company of like-minded
and like-hearted women. Some are older and more experienced guides,
others are younger, but all have their hearts centered upon Him.
- You may never leave the States, but your prayers and concern
will. The passion of your life is that Christ be known by all